Ranked awesome lists, all in one place
This list is a copy of yissachar/awesome-dart with ranks
Awesome Dart ★87749 ============
A curated list of awesome Dart frameworks, libraries, and software. Items on the list are actively maintained, well documented, and popular in the Dart community. Inspired by the awesome ★87749 lists.
Please take a quick look at the contribution guidelines first. If you see a package or project here that is no longer maintained or is not a good fit, please submit a pull request to improve this file. Thank you to all contributors; you rock!
- IDEs, Editors, and Plugins
- Everything Else
Client Web App Frameworks
- AngularDart - AngularDart is a development platform for building mobile and desktop web applications
- Flutter - Flutter is a framework to build high-performance, cross-platform mobile apps, allowing applications to be written for Android and iOS.
- uix ★80 ⏳1Y - Library to build Web User Interfaces in Dart inspired by React.
- MDL/Dart - Material Design Lite for Dart is a framework of components for web developers based on Google’s Material Design philosophy.
- OverReact - A library for building statically-typed React UI components.
- Jaguar ★57 - A server framework built for speed, simplicity and extensiblity.
- Angel ★260 - Angel is a server-side framework designed for full-stack development, with an emphasis on code sharing, scalability, and a low learning curve.
- Aqueduct ★372 - Aqueduct is a fully-featured server-side framework, with an ORM, database migration tools, OAuth 2.0 implementation, automatic OpenAPI specification generation and multi-threading support.
- Redstone ★295 ⏳1Y - Redstone is a server-side, metadata driven micro-framework for Dart.
- Start ★410 ⏳1Y - Sinatra inspired web framework to serve static files, handle dynamic requests, websockets and create JSON responses.
- Express ★106 ⏳3Y - A simple, thin expressjs inspired layer around Dart’s primitive HttpServer APIs.
- Shelf - Shelf makes it easy to create and compose web servers and parts of web servers.
- There are many packages written for Shelf. By convention they start with shelf_
- Force ★86 ⏳1Y - A real time web framework, embracing websockets, making communication even better
- Vane ★26 ⏳1Y - Framework with built-in server runtime environment and middleware system
- Rikulo Stream ★153 - Lightweight web server with request routing, filtering, template engine, WebSocket, MVC design pattern, and file-based static resources
- StageXL - StageXL offers an easy to use and complete API (based on the Flash API) for impressive 2D content like games and other rich applications.
- DartRocket ★42 - DartRocket is a HTML5 game framework written in Dart and which uses the StageXL rendering engine.
- Pixi Dart ★22 ⏳3Y - A port of the pixi.js rendering engine.
- Ranger ★17 ⏳3Y - A game engine centered around HTML5 Canvas and a scene graph.
- Universal Tween Engine ★23 ⏳2Y - A port of the original java Universal Tween Engine created by Aurelien Ribbon.
- Spine Dart ★8 ⏳3Y - An implementation of the Esoteric Software Spine runtime.
- mustache4dart ★41 - A simple implementation of Mustache.
- jaded ★32 - Port of the excellent Jade view engine.
- Postgres ★27 - A PostgreSQL database driver that uses the extended, binary protocol for more efficient and secure queries.
- SQLJockey ★8 ⏳1Y - MySQL connector.
- PostgreSQL ★71 ⏳1Y - PostgreSQL database driver
- dartabase_model - Serverside Database Object Models for simple data manipulation using MySQL/PGSQL without having to write SQL
- dartabase_migration - Serverside Database migration for simple version controlled database structure manipulation using MySQL/PGSQL without having to write SQL
- Pub - Pub is used to manage packages.
- Archive - A library to encode and decode various archive and compression formats.
- built_value ★142 - Immutable value types, enum classes, and serialization.
- Frappe - A functional reactive programming library for Dart. Frappé extends the functionality of Dart’s streams, and introduces new concepts like properties/signals.
- Quiver ★179 - A set of utility libraries that makes using many libraries easier and more convenient, or adds additional functionality.
- route_hierarchical - Route is a client routing library for Dart that helps make building single-page web apps.
- DI - Dependency Injection framework by Angular
- html - A library for working with HTML documents. Previously known as html5lib.
- markdown ★80 - Parse markdown into HTML on both the client and server.
- PetitParser ★96 - PetitParser combines ideas from scannerless parsing, parser combinators, parsing expression grammars and packrat parsers to model grammars and parsers as objects that can be reconfigured dynamically.
- XML - A lightweight library for parsing, traversing, querying and building XML documents.
- xmlstream - A streaming event-based XML Parser.
- YAML - A parser for YAML.
- Dart Tags - The library for parsing ID3 tags, written in pure Dart.
- Constrain - Provides a constraint based Validation library inspired by Java Bean Validation but leveraging the superior language capabilities of Dart.
- validator.dart ★24 - String validation and sanitization for Dart.
- Objectory ★43 ⏳1Y - Objectory provides typed, checked environment to model, save and query data persisted on MongoDb.
- image ★118 - Provides server and web apps the ability to load, manipulate, and save images with various image file formats including PNG, JPEG, GIF, WebP, TIFF, TGA, PSD, PVR, and OpenEXR.
- cassowary - Implements a subset of the functionality described in the Cassowary paper. Accepts constraints and updates member variables in an attempt to satisfy the same.
- Guinness ★40 ⏳2Y - A port of the Jasmine library.
- test - Provides a standard way of writing and running tests in Dart.
- Observatory - Observatory is a tool for profiling and debugging your Dart applications.
- Stagehand - A project scaffolding generator, inspired by tools like Web Starter Kit and Yeoman.
- Crossdart - Cross-referenced source code of the packages from Pub.
- Crossdart Github Chrome Extension - Adds “Go to declaration” and “Find Usages” functionality to your Dart projects on Github (both in tree views and pull requests).
- Hello Dart - A playful introduction to Dart.
- Darrrt - Web app code lab.
- Getting Started with Dart & React
- Tour of Heroes - An app which covers the core fundamentals of AngularDart.
IDEs, Editors, and Plugins
- IntelliJ Plugin - Dart plugin from JetBrains for WebStorm, IntelliJ IDEA, PhpStorm, PyCharm, and RubyMine.
- Sublime Text Package ★212 ⏳1Y - Sublime Text 3 Dart Package
- Emacs Plugin ★74 - An Emacs mode for the Dart language
- Vim Plugin ★205 - Syntax highlighting for Dart in Vim
- Atom Plugin - Dart support for Atom.
- DartPad - Online lightweight editor.
- Dart Code - Dart support for Visual Studio Code.
- Module Linker - Chrome Extension that adds direct links to module import statements on GitHub.
There are lots of awesome libraries being added to Pub all the time. If you can’t find a library on this list that meets your needs, go ahead and search for it on Pub. And if you end up finding an awesome library, we would love a pull request with the info so that everyone else can discover it as well. Just make sure to read the contributing guidlines first.
This list is a copy of yissachar/awesome-dart with ranks