Ranked awesome lists, all in one place
This list is a copy of jakoch/awesome-composer with ranks
Awesome Composer ★87749
A curated list of resources for Composer, Packagist, Satis, Plugins, Scripts, Videos, Tutorials.
You might also like awesome-php ★19087.
Please read the contribution guidelines before contributing.
- Official Website
- Github ★14863
- Getting Started Guide and Installation Instructions
- API Documentation
- Find Packages on Packagist
- CheatSheet - Overview of CLI commands and
- Composer Installers ★918 - Composer installers for multiple frameworks.
- You might use the following tags:
- Ask a new question
- Find questions tagged
- Documentation for Plugins - This offical documentation is good starting point, when writing a Composer plugin.
- Composer-Asset-Plugin ★826 - A npm/Bower Dependencies Manager for Composer.
- Composer-AWS ★60 ⏳1Y - The plugin loads repository data and downloads packages from Amazon S3 (with authentication support for private repositories).
- Composer-Composition ★106 ⏳2Y - Provides an API, for checking your environment at runtime.
- Composer-Suggest ★4 ⏳1Y - Enables you to install a custom group of suggested packages, based on keyword patterns.
- Composer-Versions-Check ★159 - Shows outdated packages from last major versions after using the update command (showing “Latest is vX.Y.Z”).
- Composer-Changelogs ★408 - Provides a summary of the updates with links to changelog/releasenote/tag. The output is ready to be pasted into the commit message when updating the composer.lock file.
- Composer-Merge-Plugin ★424 - Merges multiple
composer.jsonfiles at Composer runtime.
- Composer-Bin-Plugin ★121 - Adds support for managing dependencies for multiple packages in a single repository or isolate bin dependencies.
- Composer-Inheritance-Plugin ★7 - Opinionated version of Wikimedia composer-merge-plugin to work in pair with Bamarni composer-bin-plugin.
- Composer-MonoRepo-Plugin ★196 - The plugin adds support for managing dependencies for multiple packages in a single repository.
- Composer-Patches-Plugin ★61 ⏳1Y - Enables you to provide patches for any package from any package. When the dependency is fetched, the patch is applied on top.
- Composer-Patches ★474 - The plugin applies a patch from a local or remote file to any required package.
- Composer-Plugin-QA ★18 - Comprehensive Plugin for composer to execute PHP Quality assurance Tools.
- Composer-Cleanup-Plugin ★66 - Removes tests & documentation folders from the vendor dir.
- Composer-Cleaner ★75 - The tool removes unnecessary files and directories from the vendor directory.
- Composer-Shared-Package-Plugin ★156 - Allows you to share your selected packages between your projects by creating symlinks.
- Composer-Symlinker ★19 - Enables you to load some packages from different directories (instead of loading them from /vendor).
- Prestissimo ★3719 - A parallel downloader using
- Composer-FastFetch ★10 ⏳2Y - Parallel Downloader using external download tools: Aria2.
- Composer-Curl-Plugin ★3 ⏳3Y - The plugin use phpext_curl for downloading packages.
- Composer-Custom-Directory-Installer ★91 - A composer plugin, to install different types of composer packages in custom directories outside the default composer installation path (which is in the vendor folder).
- Composer-Dependency-Analyzer - Allows you to build a dependency graph for an installed composer project.
- PackageVersions ★867 - Provides a very quick and easy access to installed composer dependency versions.
- Composer Locator ★52 - Provides a means of locating the installation path for a given Composer package name.
- PackageInfo ★5 ⏳1Y - Check if a package is installed and retrieve all package informations like version, tag release date, description, …
- Composer-Ignore-Plugin ★5 ⏳1Y - The composer plugin to remove useless files in vendor by yourself.
- Composer-Git-Hooks ★173 - A library for easily managing git hooks in your composer config.
- Symfony-Flex - Provides recipe-based ★489 installation and configuration management for Symfony packages.
- PHPCodeSniffer-Composer-Installer ★62 - Automates the configuration of custom PHP_CodeSniffer standards/sniffs via Composer
- Composer-Warmup ★138 - The plugin adds the command
warmup-opcodeto Composer, which triggers the compilation of all PHP files discovered in your project into the Opcache.
- Foxy ★34 - Composer plugin that executes npm/yarn packages installation operations when composer package is installed or updated.
- NodeJS-Installer ★92 - downloads and installs NodeJS and npm as composer package
- Composer SemVer Checker - Enables you identify constraint to version resolution issues, by doing a semantic version check for Packagist hosted packages.
- Composer-Yaml ★48 ⏳1Y - This tool converts composer.yml to composer.json.
- Studio ★683 - A workbench for developing Composer packages. Its an alternative to editing dependencies in the vendor folder or using PathRepositories to load a local clone of your dependency into your project.
- OctoLinker Browser Extension ★2734 - Enables you to navigate Composer/NPM dependencies on Github.
- ComposerRequireChecker ★127 - A CLI tool to analyze dependencies and verify that no unknown imported symbols are used in the sources of a package.
- Composer-Travis-Lint ★4 - Allows you to lint the Travis CI configuration file (
- Composer-Multitest ★5 ⏳1Y - Enables you to run a Composer script against multiple, locally installed PHP versions, which are managed by PHPBrew or phpenv.
- ScriptsDev ★39 - Enables you to use a
scripts-devsection, which triggers scripts only in dev mode.
- ParameterHandler ★619 - Allows you to manage your ignored parameters when running a composer install or update.
- PhantomJS-Installer ★133- A Composer Package which installs the PhantomJS binary (Linux, Windows, Mac) into /bin of your project.
- Tooly ★75 - Manage needed PHAR files in your project composer.json. Every PHAR file will be saved in the composer binary directory. Optional with GPG verification for every PHAR.
- WordPress Packagist - Mirrors the WordPress plugin and theme directories as a Composer repository.
- Asset Packagist - Enables installation of Bower and NPM packages as native Composer packages.
- Firegento - A Composer Repository providing Magento Modules.
- Drupal Packagist - Composer repositories for Drupal 7 and 8 core, modules, and themes.
- Satis Server ★25 - This docker container provides a Satis Server and enables you to run a private, self-hosted Composer repository with support for Git, Mercurial, and Subversion, HTTP API, HTTPs support, webhook handler and scheduled builds.
- Composercat - Composercat is a comprehensive GUI for the Composer package manager, designed both for professionals and people taking their first steps with Composer.
- A beginners guide to Composer
- A short & simple Composer tutorial
- Easy package management with Composer
- PHP Dependency Management with Composer
- Composer Primer
- PHP Composer Magento Tutorial by Alan Storm
- Jordi Boggiano (seldaek)
- Nils Adermann (naderman)
- Composer: Part 1 - What & Why
- Composer: Part 2 - Impact
- Composer Stability Flags
- Composer Versioning
- Managing dependencies is more than running “composer update” - Nils Adermann @ phpsrb17
- Composer Best Practices — Jordi Boggiano @ php[tek] 2015
- Wonderful World of Composer
- PHP Composer Quickstart
- How Composer helped shape the new way of writing PHP - Nils Adermann @ Drupal Camp Frankfurt
- Composer Package Management - Nils Adermann @ T3CON12DE
- Slides by Nils Aderman
- Slides by Jordi Boggiano
- Packagist Mirror from Brazil - This is a maintained stable version of packagist crawler ★30.
- Docker Image ★0 - This Docker image helps to create a customized packagist mirror.
- Packagist Mirror from Indonesia ★17 - Another implementation for creating a packagist mirror.
- North America
- Canada - packagist.org Main mirror
- South America
- Brazil - packagist.com.br
- Private Packagist Cloud - A Composer Repository as a Service for private packages and to mirror packages from other repositories
- Private Packagist Enterprise - On-premise self-hosted version of Private Packagist
- Gitlab-Composer ★140 - This is a branch/tag indexer for Gitlab repositories.
- Satisfy ★228 - Satis composer repository manager with a Web UI.
- Satis Control Panel ★91 ⏳1Y - A simple web UI for managing your Satis Repository with optional CI integration.
- Satis Go ★58 - A web server for managing Satis configuration and hosting the generated Composer repository.
- ToranProxy (deprecated) - In addition to providing a composer repository ToranProxy acts as a proxy server for Packagist and GitHub.
To the extent possible under law, Jens A. Koch has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.
This list is a copy of jakoch/awesome-composer with ranks