Ranked awesome lists, all in one place
This list is a copy of Calinou/awesome-godot with ranks
Awesome Godot ★87749
Games that use Godot.
- ANSiTURE ★8 ⏳2Y - Adventure platformer using only text-based (DOS ANSI) characters.
- Blipshift ★9 ⏳3Y - Simple top-down moving platforms game.
- BlockPop ★13 ⏳2Y - A simple Breakout clone.
- Bombs ★12 ⏳1Y - Simple mobile game. You need to touch bombs to defuse them.
- Breakable ★32 - A breakout-like game. Compatible with Godot 3.0.
- Drone Commander ★10 ⏳1Y - Command swarms of drones against aliens. Made for CGA JAM.
- Captain Holetooth ★37 - Explorative platformer in a detailed world. Geared towards younger players.
- Dolphin Island 2 ★118 ⏳1Y - Platformer game made for the A Game By It’s Cover 2015 Game Jam.
- DynaDungeons ★89 - Bomberman clone in a fantasy universe.
- Kraken-Rampage ★2 ⏳2Y - Ludum Dare 33 entry made in 48 hours.
- Libre Pinball ★15 ⏳2Y - A pinball game.
- Memory Game ★0 - Simple Memory game.
- Minehunter ★8 ⏳2Y - A Minesweeper clone.
- Minilens - Free puzzle platform game.
- Mountain of Hope ★6 - Game made on Theater Game Jam (PGA 2015)
- Ninja-Training ★26 ⏳1Y - Small running game done as 1 hour challenge.
- No hope ★4 ⏳2Y - Ludum Dare 33 entry made in 48 hours.
- Planet Rider ★22 ⏳2Y - 2D physics parkour game in an alien environment.
- Platshoot ★25 ⏳1Y - A 2D shooter game.
- Ringed - Top-down shooter with extensive usage of light effects.
- Tanks of Freedom ★485 - Free turn-based isometric strategy game.
- Three Hungry Mice ★1 ⏳2Y - Breakout game with mice made for the Godot Engine Jam of March 2016.
- Cheese Hunter ★7 ⏳2Y - A game for Godot Engine Jam of March 2016.
- MouseBoat ★28 ⏳2Y - Play as a mouse and sail around a pond. Cast your rod and try to catch some fish.
- Veraball ★30 ⏳2Y - Free “roll the ball” game. Collect coins and reach the finish, without falling out of the level.
Demos to learn GDScript, its concepts, and various game features.
- Cave generator - Simple cave generator utilizing the cellular automata method.
- FPS Test ★44 ⏳2Y - A singleplayer FPS test. Physics work, but there are no enemies and no proper shooting.
- HTTP Server ★12 ⏳2Y - A HTTP 1.0 file server.
- Pathfinding 2d ★41 ⏳1Y - A demo project demonstrating pathfinding using a tilemap.
- UDP Snapshot interpolation - Lets you connect to a server and view networked physics.
- UDP State synchronization - A more efficient networking demo than the snapshot interpolation one.
- Voxel Game ★35 ⏳2Y - Minecraft-like voxel terrain demo.
Themes for your Godot games or user interface.
Stuff integrated into Godot core (C++).
- godot-python ★318 - Python support for Godot 3.
- godot-enet-better ★26 - A better ENet module for high-performance multiplayer games with Godot.
- Gdnet - An ENet wrapper for Godot.
- Gdnet for Godot 3 ★15 - An ENet wrapper for Godot 3.
- Head tracking using OpenCV ★8 ⏳3Y
- Open Adaptive Music Library ★22
- NativeDialogs ★5 - Using native dialogs in Godot.
- pugixml ★0 - pugixml wrap for Godot.
- RawPacker - Simple binary packing/unpacking for RawArray.
- spine ★26 - Spine animation support module.
- WaterSplash 2D node ★19 ⏳1Y
Plugins and scripts
Scripts that let you do new stuff, or enhance Godot functionality.
- Add Primitives ★74 - Add cylinders, spheres, cubes easily.
- Atlas importer - Plugin to import packed atlas from TexturePacker, Attila and Kenney Assets.
- Auto Tile Layer ★18 ⏳1Y - Allows automatic 2D tiling using RPG Maker’s Autotile format.
- Camera2D Screen Shake - Screen shake effect for Camera2D.
- Create Tileset ★51 - Plugin to generate Godot tilesets based on atlas images.
- CRT Shader ★58 - Godot shader that simulates CRT displays.
- Easing Script ★7 ⏳2Y - A port of the Robert Penner’s equations for easing.
- Escoria ★193 - Point & click adventure game framework.
- Example Model Importer ★4 ⏳3Y - A script that imports models with inverted normals (proof of concept).
- FontAwesome ★7 - Font Awesome plugin for Godot.
- gdutils ★15 - Utilities for Godot written in GDScript.
- Godot NExt ★12 - A set of basic node extensions for Godot.
- GodotNotificationCenter ★10 - A notification center for Godot.
- GodotTIE ★101 - Text Interface Engine to control text output (like in a RPG dialogue).
- Grass Plugin ★24 - A plugin to handle huge amounts of grass, foliages and other vegetations.
- gterm ★25 - GUI control that draws something similar to *nix terminal emulators.
- GUT ★115 - Utility for writing unit tests in GDScript.
- Heightmap - Make an heightmap into terrain.
- OpenClipArt Store - Lets you integrate OpenClipArt assets easily, with a browser.
- Polygon Merge ★5 ⏳3Y - Merge polygons.
- Resolution Switcher ★51 - Switch resolutions easily, for testing.
- Simplex 2D/3D ★15 ⏳2Y - Simplex deterministic noise functions.
- Scrolling Background ★4 - A scrolling background node for Godot.
- SMRT-Godot ★43 - A dialog system and editor fairly customizable, a nice fit for story-driven games.
- SUTjoystick - Easy gamepad support for GNU/Linux and Windows.
- Tiled importer ★50 ⏳1Y - Import maps from Tiled.
- Tiled importer - The plugin to import tile maps from Tiled for Godot 2.1.
- Tileset Builder - Build tilesets.
- Simple Adventure API - Create Adventure/VN/IF games with a simple API (precursor to this ★0 ⏳1Y).
GDScript syntax highlighting
Add-ons for text editors that add syntax highlighting to GDscript.
- Geany ★7
- Gedit ★12 ⏳4Y
- Sublime Text ★29
- Vim ★38 ⏳1Y
- Visual Studio Code - Comes with a wealth of features to make your programming experience as comfortable as possible.
Godot script editor syntax themes
Alternative themes for the built-in script editor.
- Syntax themes by Geequlim - Chester, Google Code Light and Monokai.
- Syntax themes by Calinou ★27 - Atom Dark, Darcula, Gruvbox Dark, Metro, Monokai, One Dark, Solarized Dark.
Unofficial Godot builds
Those builds will let you use recent versions of Godot Git, but they may be less stable than official ones – use at your own risk.
gd-comnpm package - Communicate with Godot clients using Node.js.
- godot.sh - Script that automatically downloads and launches latest version of Godot, or compiles and launches the Git
- godot-wrapper - Script that helps Debian and Ubuntu users install and use Godot.
- joystick-mapping ★12 ⏳1Y - Tool to generate gamepad mappings for all supported platforms.
- replicate-file.sh - Script to update copies of a file with one master file.
strip-to-frames.pl - Perl script to split a grid spritesheet image into numbered individual frame files.
This list is a copy of Calinou/awesome-godot with ranks